Sunday, July 10, 2011

Arrival in Japan!!!

Hey family!!!! Well I made it!!! I finally went to sleep about 8 in the morning utah time yesterday!!! I think I was up for over 30 hours I was so excited to get that day over with. I can]t beleive that I am in Japan. Last night we were driving on the freeway!! It was a crazy experience. It was weird driving on the left side of the street.

I just got assigned to my new coļ½panion and area!!! My companions name is Elder Tamashiru and he is from Hawaii. Right when I saw him I thought he was a Japanese is from Hawaii. Right when I saw him I thought he was a Japanese Elder. He speaks English well so I am excited to learn a lot from him. My area is the very top of Hoikado. It is called Shitbetsu, you should google it. It is the most northern mission in our area. I think I am going there tomorrow or today. I am still trying to get used to everything. I think I am getting my bike soon. Well I have to keep it short but I love you all!!! I am doing good and really excited!!! Although I can't understand anything, ha ha I am excited!

Love Elder Maughan

No comments:

Post a Comment